Purple teamers at FalconForce are experienced consulting professionals who deliver high-quality offensive and defensive security services. In small teams you will work with our clients to help them identify their security vulnerabilities, always with the aim to become more resilient against digital attacks. Additionally, you deliver hands-on R&D to increase the quality of our services and contribute to the community. Your mission: simulating advanced threat actors in complex IT environments. Ultimately helping the client’s blue team improving their hardening, detection and response capabilities.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience with performing red teaming exercises (preferably including TIBER and/or purple teaming).
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience with detection engineering, hunting and/or incident response; or a clear ambition and skillset to get your hands dirty in the blue teaming domain.
Please apply if you recognize yourself in the following. You:
- Bring the best of offensive and/or defensive technical security skills.
- Enjoy working cross-domain with other technical specialists.
- Have sharp analytical, innovation and pragmatic problem-solving skills.
- Possess an inquisitive mindset – you really want to know how something works.
- Are excited about doing hands-on R&D/tool development.
- Love sharing knowledge with the community via publications or talks.
- Have the highest ethical standards that are required for the sensitive work we do.
- Can manage day-to-day responsibilities with a mix of remote and onsite teams.
- Live in the Netherlands and hold an EU passport.
- Have a high level of proficiency in business English.
- Dare to ask the hard questions ;-)
Want to hear more about what we do, where we want to go, and see if there’s a match? Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV (PDF format) and meet us!
Please note: acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.