Do you consider yourself a candidate for multiple vacancies? Or do you bring a unique technical skillset, super-special experience or do you have a wild idea? Do you feel it would benefit our community and that it would be awesome to come and work at FalconForce? Then let’s talk! We are always open to conversations, and happy to meet you over (virtual) coffee.
Please apply if you recognize yourself in the following. You:
- Bring the best of offensive and/or defensive technical security skills.
- Enjoy working cross-domain with other technical specialists.
- Have sharp analytical, innovation and pragmatic problem-solving skills.
- Possess an inquisitive mindset – you really want to know how something works.
- Are excited about doing hands-on R&D/tool development.
- Love sharing knowledge with the community via publications or talks.
- Have the highest ethical standards that are required for the sensitive work we do.
- Can manage day-to-day responsibilities with a mix of remote and onsite teams.
- Live in the Netherlands and hold an EU passport.
- Have a high level of proficiency in business English.
- Dare to ask the hard questions ;-)
Want to hear more about what we do, where we want to go, and see if there’s a match? Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV (PDF format) and meet us!
Please note: acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.